Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"Time after Time..."

...it never ceases to amaze me how amazing times passes by so quickly...(I feel like I've blogged this before)-aahh, and I guess I have. We're halfway through the year: people have gotten married (A&J; K&K); anniversaries celebrated; family & friends' kids blowing out their birthday candles and blessed with another year; while some couples have their own lil' blessing growing inside of them. Unfortunately, there have been some loses, but a sweet reminder that a "sunset on Earth, is a sunrise in Heaven." Trips taken, $$ spent, food eaten, drinks sipped on...the list goes on. But here we sit, approaching the month of July, and I couldn't feel more happy and pleased. Yes, time moves on (whether we like it or not), and we can celebrate it knowing that we've used our time wisely.

Times-a-tickin'


Be back in a few...

No comments:

Post a Comment