Saturday, March 6, 2010

"When You Believe"


I read somewhere from someone special: "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." I wanna belong to the future...and the future shall belong to me. Wait...am I right? Do I even have the right to declare my future? I do have the right to dream my dreams, and most of the time, they are quite beautiful. Therefore my future IS my future. But the way it is shaped is NOT up to me (He does all Great things). Now I know I'm right.

My first blog ever. Wait, not true. I've blogged a bit on Xanga, but who knows where that account went. That was many moons ago. Since then, my growth and experiences have skyrocketed into another dimension. I'm not saying I'm all that and a piece of pie, but for years it's been such a wild ride of emotions and big and lil' smiles, all with a significance of pure, sincere meaning.

My HERO who has given me so much encouragement for all the 8 years plus we've held hands, is on a jet plane to the Republic of the Philippines, probably in a sleepless position (it's not his bedtime yet). Jay's shown me another level of succeeding over dreams, jumping over goals, cruising through a life with no regrets. He sure is on his way and YES, I will place my husband on a pedestal. He deserves to be there. And no, it's not always served with tea & crumpets , but for the most part, we've enjoyed our tea-time, while gaining so much from each other. And there's no better way to explain it but just say that there is a sweet genuine amount of respect for the man. He continues to believe in me when I have doubt in myself. It's amazing what God can do to lift your spirits up; He sends a magical person to LOVE you in every way. "Love u Love"

Other than that random ramble of my lover, BFF and I have finally put together our upcoming aspirations with
C&C Engagements: Your Wedding Concierge.
That's right folks...we're on our way. Well, not exactly immediately on our way. But we've got a couple guinea pigs to start us off. We're just so proud with coming up with a name--you have no idea. I hope the "lobster" and the "linus" are proud of our moment..."step 1, check".

That's why this "blogness" has finally emerged from the depths of the social media hype I did not want to get into. I swear, this was so not my intention to start it, but with the persistence of my lover & friends, what better accessibility to release some of this & that...and to share that & this. My brain can be on overload sometimes, and I figure this will help guide me to learn to live my passion. To walk my talk...
'Bout to get schooled with the latest book in my hand "Crush It!" by Gary Vaynerchuk, who states in this book:

"...I live by three pretty simple rules:
Love your family.
Work superhard.
Live your passion."

Who's with me to make a change in themselves and in this world?

No comments:

Post a Comment